Candidates must be fluent in LV, with a working knowledge of RU & ENG, possess good computer skills, and have experience in office administration.
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing the email@example.com account & FB account, including responding to client questions, messages, and comments.
- Administrative duties, including: answering phones, managing invoices, agreements and payments; and interacting with clients, vendors, and suppliers, .
- Managing the Instructor Calendars, and communicating with instructors regarding class scheduling, rescheduling, cancellations, and instructor availability.
- Client Contact: being a contact person for companies seeking language programmes, contacting new/potential clients, or responding to/following up on offers made.
- Manage and update the client database, including dates and means of contact, and any changes/updates to client profile.
- General translation skills (Eng to LV), providing updates to the company website as needed.
- Assist with marketing / advertising projects and promotions, including appearing in promotional adverts and videos as needed.
All interested candidates should send their CV, in LV or ENG, to firstname.lastname@example.org.